Tuesday, January 13, 2009

The Big Chair

Euphemistically speaking, I am "between engagements." While there is little to recommend not working full-time, I have used the break to catch up in the brave new world of social and professional networking, something I was always going to get to as my busy schedule allowed.

And thus I become a blogger.

If I am to share thoughts and observations here, it would have to be called Kim's Big Chair. There is an actual Big Chair in my house. It serves as my life headquarters -- part office, part sanctuary, part think-tank. It has begun to fade and fray, but I can't fathom parting with it. It's the furniture version of a pair of old slippers.

I'll get to the thoughts-and-observations on another day. But for now, the Big Chair will enjoy its Internet debut.

1 comment:

  1. I'm thinking that a little photo of a big chair might be a good thing!

    ReplyDelete